Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Who do you yield to?

Romans 6:13 Do not continue offering or yielding your bodily members [and faculties] to sin as instruments (tools) of wickedness. But offer and yield yourselves to God as though you have been raised from the dead to [perpetual] life, and your bodily members [and faculties] to God, presenting them as implements of righteousness.

You don't have to Sin! U can choose with the help and grace of God to yield to righteousness. Offer yourselves.. Offering was compared to and it is, a form of worship. Give urself to the worship and service of Christ. Anything u have to give up, one isn't worth hanging on to n e way and two will be restored overflowing with riches in Glory! Not to be confused with worldly riches! But if heavenly riches are n e thing to b compare with spiritual blessing or nuggets here.. Whew! I will gladly give it all up for Jesus! My choice of clothes, my hair, my jewelry, the places I hang out! Even family and friends if they choose to reject me because of my love and devotion to Christ.. Romans 6:22 But now being made free from sin, and become servants to God, ye have your fruit unto holiness, and the end everlasting life

No comments:

Post a Comment